••Forum khusus anak nongkrong and gaulz••

Have you registered ?
Silahkan register terlebih dahulu untuk mengakses seluruh isi forum dan melakukan posting..

Admin
Wirya Widartono

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have you registered ?
Silahkan register terlebih dahulu untuk mengakses seluruh isi forum dan melakukan posting..

Admin
Wirya Widartono

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Di forum ini kita bersama - sama membangun suatu persahabatan, komunitas, dan hubungan pertemanan yang dimulai dari dunia maya dan menjalar ke dunia sebenarnya tempat kita hidup dan beraktivitas..

Datanglah berkunjung ke forum ini setiap waktu, jangan lupa untuk membuat topic dan posting di tempat yang sudah disediakan.. Admin dan moderator akan selalu membantu anda !!!
Jangan ragu untuk post dan tulis saran anda serta kritik tentang kekurangan forum ini, karena forum ini milik saya, anda, dan kita semua.. Post di tempat yang sudah disediakan yah.. Thanks.. By : Wirya

I forgot my password

Latest topics

»  HP BERENCANA MEMBUAT SERVER KOMPUTER GUNAKAN PROSESOR HEMAT ENERGI
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 pm by agita30

» Brother MFC-9010CN Warna Digital Multi-Fungsi Pusat
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:13 pm by agita30

» profil gio
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 am by Wirya

» [PIC]Mobil TERMAHAL, di antri oleh 100 miliuner walau hanya diproduksi 77 unit
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:10 pm by Wirya

» gile info bgus bgt..baca (tidur malem)
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:09 pm by Wirya

» Musik Metal
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 pm by Wirya

» Sejarah Musik Metal
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm by Wirya

» [HELP]Dicari user yang sanggup membuat banner forum ini agar lebih menarik
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm by Wirya

» profile vincent
[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 pm by Wirya

Affiliates

3 posters

[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ?

bennysantosa
    bennysantosa

[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? Empty [ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ?

Post  bennysantosa Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Why we must learn TOEFL ?
    Because in my opinion until now, i just want to speak english fluently therefore to improve my vocabulary, not my english grammar..
    Thanks for reply..
    Wirya
    Wirya
    Admin

[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? Empty Re: [ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ?

Post  Wirya Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm

bennysantosa wrote:Why we must learn TOEFL ?
    Because in my opinion until now, i just want to speak english fluently therefore to improve my vocabulary, not my english grammar..
    Thanks for reply..

Hmm..
    Let me try to respond your statement..
    OK.. I've mentioned, you say not your english grammar..
    But, in fact you have use your english grammar skills, in your post above..
    So, still thinking that grammar is not important ?
    bennysantosa
    bennysantosa

[ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ? Empty Re: [ASK]Guys, can you tell me the importance of learning TOEFL ?

Post  bennysantosa Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 am

ya ya ya.. now, i realize it.. afro
    Wirya
    Wirya
    Admin

Post  Wirya Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 am

bennysantosa wrote:ya ya ya.. now, i realize it.. afro

Realize what ?
    Realize that you're a monkey ?
    Hahaha.. Just Kidding bro..
    rudy
    rudy

Post  rudy Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:18 pm

yeahhhh.... grammer is so important in this globalization era.... thx to juragan wirya (what is juragan in english?) for his book that make me know more about english grammer.

anyway im still wondering when i can 'casciscus' using english...
    Wirya
    Wirya
    Admin

Post  Wirya Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Wow..
    You welcome brother rudy..
    I'm very pleased if you feel helped with my book.. hehe..

Haha..
    In fact, i'm trying english casciscus since yesterday..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am